[cvsnt] Latest updates
tmh at nodomain.org
Tue Mar 22 20:20:13 GMT 2005
cvsnt 2.5.02 Experimental build 1914
This is a test build for the new branch.
* Merge putty changes from Bjoren Davis. I haven't had much chance to
look at this beyond checking it makes sense...
* Install control server, which will handle things like remote admin
eventually (possibly also repository browsing).
* Test command for new core code:
cvs testmod [-d directory] module - simulate checkout using new core.
As a test this has a few caveats:
1. It doesn't work client/server - local mode only.
2. It doesn't actually read the repository files so can't tell the
difference between deleted files etc.
3. The rename stage isn't there (it's designed to handle it, but I'm
only testing modules at the moment).
4. Win32 only - the API calls it uses haven't been implemented on the
What it does do is handle modules and modules2 functionality. I've
tried it on a few scenarios that I have for testing here and it seems to
do the right thing... however I need a few people to test with various
kinds of evil modules/modules2 files to make sure it does the right
thing - if there's an issue I can fix it now rather than later when the
rest of the framework is built around it.
More information about the cvsnt