[cvsnt] WSAD/CVSNT: Connection Reset by Peer Error Message - Parameters problem

PEKAR Christophe cpekar at azurassurances.fr
Wed Mar 23 11:02:04 GMT 2005

Hi!

I'm having troubles using CVSNT with WSAD (Websphere Application Developper
5.0.2).

CVSNT 2.0.51a giving error message: "CONNECTION RESET BY PEER: SOCKET
CLOSED"
After migrating to TRAVIS new version and now giving error message:
"CONNECTION RESET BY PEER: SOCKET WRITE ERROR"    (so explicite!  :-) )

CVSNT Server is W2K SP4 and is located on local 100Mbps network. (2401 &
2402 ports). PSERVER access.
My CVSNT parameters are: * Non CVSNT Clients  * Any CVS/CVSNT

I tryied with different options (disabling Non CVSNT Client, ...and so on)
the only possibility is:
--> viewing repository under WSAD works only with "emulate '-n checkout'
bug" option  (but module comparison is giving CONNECTION RESET BY
PEER:SOCKET WRITE ERROR)
--> without "emulate '-n checkout' bug" I can't view any CVS entries under
WSAD but MODULE COMPARISON IS WORKING!!!!

I don't know how to solve this kind of problem.  Is anybody had this
problem? How to correct this??

If you're using WSAD with CVSNT, what are CVSNT versions and parameters you
are using????

Thanks in advance for all your collaboration,
Regards.

PS: by the way is there any GUI tool for CVSNT administration??  (maybe in
development?)