[cvsnt] HELP!

McCarter, Stacy Stacy.McCarter at dor.mo.gov
Thu Mar 31 20:44:40 BST 2005

Unfortunetly I am the NT admin. And I have found the problem to be that the
pserver authentication no longer works. I can only connect if I user sspi
authentication. The documentation for setting up pserver, I did not do, when
I installed and set up CVSNT, pserver has always worked, and now it's not.
It only works for sspi. I need to change it back to pserver, as that is how
our user's are connecting.

Thanks!

Stacy