[cvsnt] Re: HELP!

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Thu Mar 31 20:47:41 BST 2005

McCarter, Stacy wrote:
> Unfortunetly I am the NT admin. And I have found the problem to be that the
> pserver authentication no longer works. I can only connect if I user sspi
> authentication. The documentation for setting up pserver, I did not do, when
> I installed and set up CVSNT, pserver has always worked, and now it's not.
> It only works for sspi. I need to change it back to pserver, as that is how
> our user's are connecting.

Is it possible that there was a file install pending that overwrote some
system file?  Try reapplying the install for the version of CVS that
you're using as a check -- I would think that would straighten out the
problem.

Are you using pserver with system auth, or do you have a passwd file set
up for your user list?  I'm still assuming the former here.

--
Glen Starrett