[cvsnt] Re: After upgrade CVSNT requires domainname in username

HECHMANN IVO IVO.HECHMANN at sbb.ch
Mon May 2 12:28:00 BST 2005

--- Erhalten von  I0.U114371 0512 20 26 41                   02.05.05 13.28

Hello;

After i reinstalled 2.0.9 everything was fine again, users could login using
pserver without adding the domainname to the username; where can i get v
2.0.41a (or any other older versions), i didnt find them on www.cvsnt.org

thx

Ivo