[cvsnt] Re: 2.5.01 loginfo problem

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Thu May 5 17:40:40 BST 2005

Bo Berglund wrote:

> If one needs to specify detailed handling depending on the module then
> the old behaviour could well have been used.

If you want to run multiple scripts on checkin then being able to
specify multiple lines is quite useful (and to me the only sane
behaviour).  You can always make a regular expression that narrows it
down to a single line..  eg. in the example given limiting it to a
whole-line match (adding $) would have produced the intended
behaviour... as it was written on 2.0.51 only the first line *ever* fired...