[cvsnt] Status of modules2 [resend from cvsnt-dev]

Jurko Gospodnetiæ mangled at to.avoid.spam
Fri May 6 09:43:29 BST 2005

[This is a resend of a post from cvsnt-dev that noone answered
so I'm guessing that is simply because noone who could reads
that group.]

  Hi.

  I was wandering what is the current status of the modules2
support in CVSNT?

  A colleague of mine tried to do something using the modules2
file and reported the following:

  1. He found no way of getting specific files into the module
      instead of folders. Attempted with and without using regular
      expressions to specify the files.

  2. The ! feature (no recursion) does not seem to work.

  3. Getting one folder into another that was previously defined in
      the same module definition does not seem to work.

      Example: A = xxx
                     A/B = yyy

      This will ignore the yyy folder.

  Is this still being worked on? Are we doing something wrong?
If it is not done yet then what is the expected time frame for this
functionality to become available?

  Best regards,
    Jurko Gospodnetiæ