[cvsnt] Using a Linux CVSNT client with sspi to CVSNT Windows server (fwd)

Lehman, Curtis CLehman at carrieraccess.com
Mon May 9 16:30:50 BST 2005

My company's using CVSNT 2.0.51 on both windows and Linux machines. We are
using the SSPI. I downloaded and built gcvs for a gui Linux interface. The
only short coming on Linux is that know one seems to be supporting a gui
that supports the sspi protocol. So, to get CVS working on Linux, I have to
log in and checkout at the command line. Once the project is checked out,
gcvs can do most of the other commands like check in, graphs, and updates.

Curt