[cvsnt] sspi protocol with eclipse and CVSNT

H P work_test at hotmail.co.uk
Mon May 9 16:59:37 BST 2005

Hi

I'm totally new to CVSNT and i'm trying to connect to it via eclipse using
the sspi protocol.

I'm using cvsnt-2.5.01 and eclipse 3.0.1.

I've seen earlier posts on this mailing list about using the sspi protocol
but i haven't managed to get it to work.  I copied the extnt.exe, cvsapi.dll
and the extnt.ini file on to my machine.

Under the eclipse preferences settings in Ext Connection Method, i set the
CVS_RH to the path of my extnt.exe and used {host} -1 {user}

When i try to connect i get an 'Error validating location: "Unknown response
received from cvs server"'

Has anybody got any ideas what might be wrong, or documentation for using
the sspi protocol with this version of cvsnt

many thanks

kitty