[cvsnt] Re: 2.0.58d malformed fileattr.xml on chown

dzielke at aep.com dzielke at aep.com
Tue May 10 18:54:04 BST 2005

Just finished compiling 2.0.58d with Mike's patch recommendations on my
Linux box.  Before I run the install, is there anything special I need to
know about the install process?  Do all files have to be checked in or
released first?  Obviously I don't want any cvs activity going on at the
time I do the install... I'm going from 2.0.58b to 2.0.58d.  What does
this do to the current configuration files?  Does it just replace the
executables or do I need to worry about anything else?

Thanks,
Don Zielke
American Electric Power
Direct (614) 583-6337