[cvsnt] 2.5.0.1 upgrade cant find File or Directory.

Greg Norris gnorris at challenger.com.au
Mon May 23 03:58:22 BST 2005

Hi all. I am new to this group but not to CVS.
I first installed CVS about 3 years ago and most of our developers
looking forward to using it..
Last week I upgraded to 2.5.0.1 and now can't update or checkout a file.
We have modules with over 900 files in them and cvsnt has been great so
far but after the upgrade followed by a machine reboot I get the
following error.

cvs -z9 update -- "SSSConfirmations.doc" (in directory
C:\WORK\Documentation\)
cvs [server aborted]: Repository directory SSS does not exist: No such
file or directory

I installed using the .msi method. The Server is running on WIN2K using
sspi.
The CVSROOT is ":sspi:SERVERNAME:/SSS"

I expect that I have not read a simple instruction such end the line
with a period.
All help appreciated.

Cheers,
Greg

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended for the named recipient only. The information contained in this message may be confidential, legally privileged, or commercially sensitive. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not reproduce or distribute any part of the email, disclose its contents to any other party, or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately by return email and delete this message from your computer.