[cvsnt] Re: CVSNT repository RSS feed utility -- track commits toyour repositories

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Tue May 24 13:24:07 BST 2005

I actually once started out on a branch for CVSMailer to set it up to
send the message directly to a newsserver. But it stopped cold when
I realized that there was no newsserver available on a W2000Pro or
XPPro machine. No test environment means no possibility to develop the
thing either.

Of course if the final aim is to get the data to a newsserver then
it is really a workaround to first make it into an email...

/Bo