[cvsnt] Migrating CVS repository directory

Min ZOU zou.min at renesas.com
Tue May 24 14:28:16 BST 2005

Hi,

Currently I have a single repository at "c:\cvsrepo" directory with
several modules, because I didn't anticipate that I would like to have
multiple repositories one day.

Now problem arises, I want to create multiple repositories under a
central directory "c:\repositories", so my current repository would be
at "c:\repositories\cvsrepo". What's the easiest way to achieve this?

Can I just move the entire directory "cvsrepo" into the newly created
"c:\repositories" directory, and then re-configure the directory mapping
  in CVSNT control panel?

Thanks!

--
Best regards,