[cvsnt] Re: CVSNT 2.0.58d CPU performance problems and the lockserver

Victor A. Wagner Jr. vawjr at rudbek.com
Wed May 25 09:19:20 BST 2005

At 01:02 2005-05-25, Stéphane Nicoll wrote:
>Why do I have the feeling that this problem is being ignored by the CVSNT
>guru(s)?

likely they cannot reproduce it.  I can't (of course I quit using 2.0.58
some time ago, I'm using 2.5.01 build 1927 right now). but I don't recall
ever seeing it happen either.

you don't back your repository?
I suggest that if "some files from our repository disappeared" that it had
nothing to do with the upgrade.