[cvsnt] problem in cvsnt 2.5.01.1961

Sander van der Wal svdwal at mBrainSoftware.com
Wed May 25 09:06:04 BST 2005

I am trying to get CVSNT to work with eclipse. So far no joy. CVNNT must be
configured to act as a unix CVS (this is from reading other people's post,
not that I know anything). In CVSNT 2.5.01.1961 this is apparently done by
setting "respond as cvs 1.11.2 to version request" at the compatability tab.

But when I do this, press OK and then go back to the tab, the tick is gone
and the 'Hide...' entry  is now ticked. It was not ticked by me. Happens for
both non-cvs clients and CVSNT compatible clients.

I don't know whether this is the reason I cannot get Eclipse to connect to
CVSNT, neither remote nor locally.

--
Sander van der Wal
www.mBrainSoftware.com