[cvsnt] Re: Tag based comments

Gerhard Fiedler lists at connectionbrazil.com
Wed May 25 12:44:29 BST 2005

>>> Is there anyway that I can have a tag based comment?

> I remember you once had timestamps on tags in one of the development
> releases several(?) years back. What's the state on that?

I maintain a file in the top directory of projects where I list the
important tags and branches, with comments and dates (when the dates are
not embedded in the tag). Not quite the same as integrated with cvs,
though... :)

I've missed on more than one occasion the possibility to retrieve the date
when a tag was set.

Gerhard