[cvsnt] how should I get start to study CVS??

oua.nian oua.nian at yahoo.com.tw
Thu May 26 09:57:31 BST 2005

Hello, I am a student from Taiwan, a very small country by the side of China.   Now I have a homework that I must study the source code of CVS and try to make some change to apply to my project.   I am just a beginer of C & C++, and I even don't know which file I should try to compile first.   How should I get start on studying CVS source code??  Which file should I study first??   I know that this question is too simple to ask, but I really hope that there is somebody willing to help me start.    I'll very thankful for any teaching website or suggestion.  By the way, I have surfed the http://www.cvsnt.com  <br> <br>  At last, thank you for reading this letter.  Thank you!!