[cvsnt] (no subject)

Shawn Haigh shaigh at immersion.com
Thu May 26 10:50:32 BST 2005

We have been running CVSNT for some time, and it's working for us just
fine. We are getting to a point where we must start assigning branch
level permissions.

We have been accessing the repository using sspi: exclusively with great
results. Systemauth is set to NO, and since we use sspi: there is no
need for the passwd and group file right?.

I know that the chacl command needs to be used to grant these
permissions. Does chacl require that all the users be set-up in the
traditional CVS fashion, i.e in the passwd and group files? Or can I
assume chacl will use the users from the NT domain groups?

Any help is appreciated!

Shawn Haigh

CVSNT administrator

and build engineer in Germany

Using:

TortoiseCVS    v1.8.11  (2.0.58d client/server)

CVSNT-Server   v2.0.58d (on Win2000 server)