[cvsnt] Re: Branch files appeared in main trunk

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Fri May 27 09:52:30 BST 2005

Stéphane Nicoll wrote:

> What kind of answer is that? I already told on this list I had the
> same issue while upgrading from 2.0.51d to 2.0.58d which is not
> *that* old by the way.

Anyone attempting to report a bug on a 2 year old obsolete version is
going to attract a little sarcasm...  I'd get the same if I tried to
report a bug in Windows 98 in a Microsoft newsgroup.

btw. There's no record of you posting an issue that's even remotely
similar.  Your issue was a performance problem in 2.0.51d.. if you're
unwilling to upgrade then there's nothing anyone can do anyway - even if
a bug was identified it couldn't magically fix itself in an old version.