[cvsnt] Re: Branch files appeared in main trunk

Stéphane Nicoll Stephane.Nicoll at bsb.com
Fri May 27 09:33:54 BST 2005

Message: 2
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 17:19:07 +0100
From: Tony Hoyle <tmh at nodomain.org>
Subject: [cvsnt] Re: Branch files appeared in main trunk
To: cvsnt at cvsnt.org

Luigi D. Sandon wrote:
> rajiv kumar wrote:
>
>  > CVSNT : 2.0.11
>
> Pretty old...

> ~2 years in fact.

> Even if there was a bug in that version (although I don't remember
> anything like it) it's hardly relevant now...

What kind of answer is that? I already told on this list I had the same issue while upgrading from 2.0.51d to 2.0.58d which is not *that* old by the way.

I understand it is pretty much hard to give support on a very old version but maybe users would upgrade if they would consider it to be safe. This is not my case. I have 2.0.51d, I don't feel upgrading anymore.

Stéphane