Re: Re : [cvsnt] Unknown expansion option ' æ'

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Tue May 31 17:11:26 BST 2005

David Somers wrote:

> (actually it
>
> This stuff is written out in rcs.cpp or server.cpp? (I'm trying to get my
> head around the source and since hay-fever season is upon me its an uphill
> struggle to concentrate!)

Writing is always done in rcs.cpp.  There's some code in import.cpp too
which creates new files but that doesn't appear to be the problem since
it would affect the first revision in that case.

> p.s. Is there any easy way that I can put dome debug code into the server to
> track down this problem.

Multiple -t options will give you some help.  trace(3,xxx) is my usual
way of tracing, although in fact for the server printf will work.