[cvsnt] Cvs commit in batches of 1000

McCullough, Ryan rmccullough at rightnow.com
Thu Nov 3 21:50:43 GMT 2005

Dang, I appologize. I keep hitting just a ctrl-r and it replies to the
person instead of the list.

CLIENT
C:\>cvs ver
Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.5.02 (Servalan) Build 2088
(client/server)

SERVER
[cvs at bighorn cvs]$ cvs ver
Concurrent Versions System (CVS) 1.11.17 (client/server)

And I have to admit that I am running
cvsspam(http://www.badgers-in-foil.co.uk/projects/cvsspam/) on the cvs
server. I kind of need this too, its how my manager gets notified of the
changes to everyones scripts that day.

-Ryan