[cvsnt] Re: how to get the branch information before

cvssteve at diablo-technologies.com cvssteve at diablo-technologies.com
Mon Nov 7 23:25:45 GMT 2005

Thanks Tony on your respective answers. Looks like I need to RTFM for most
of them...

Looks like I'll have to wrapper the client side for the cvs add stuff.

Is it documented anywhere what the structure of the /tmp/cvsserv... files
are, during an operation? There's a whole load of info about the internal
CVS files in Section 2.3 but is this it?

To date, I've grabbed a tgz of the files during the operation then tried to
figure it out from there. Is there a better way?

Many thanks for your advice so far.

Steve