[cvsnt] Re: how to get the branch information before

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Tue Nov 8 00:15:18 GMT 2005

On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 22:40:00 +0000, Tony Hoyle
<tony.hoyle at march-hare.com> wrote:

>The tag information is in the current directory when commitinfo is
>called (I'm surprised Bo didn't mention this).

I never explored the commitinfo script before but during the weekend I
tried various scripting arguments (in fact all that I could find in
the helpfile) and the result was not showing any trace of file-tag
pairs like for example loginfo gets.

Could you elaborate on where the info is hidden?
Is one supposed to go out and read files in temp directories or
similar?

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)