[cvsnt] cvsnt 2.6 and vs.net 2005

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Tue Nov 22 14:29:20 GMT 2005

Hi peeps.

For support of 64bit cvsnt I'm probably going to have to start compiling
cvsnt 2.6 with vs.net 2005.  This obviously affects anyone that's
currently compiling with vs.net 2003 (at least if/when they upgrade to
2.6 in the future).

I don't expect most people are currently building cvsnt from scratch
anyway, but I'd like to know if there is any way to help people that
are..  I'm guessing there will be a way translate the vcproj files back
to 2003 format just as there was with the 2001/2003 transition (can't
see anything on codeproject yet to do it but it's only a matter of time).