[cvsnt] mirror/synchronize cvs repositories (CVSNTUpd) ?

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Tue Nov 29 13:23:02 GMT 2005

Bo Berglund wrote:
> Is your "supplier" a serious company?
> I can think of next to no reason a serious software company
> would not have broadband Internet access and if they have they
> almost with certainty have a firewall in place at the point of
> entry to the internal LAN.

If the supplier was in a less developed country (south america perhaps..
not india as that has a good IT infrastructure nowadays) I could imagine
it... in which case it's kind of understandable, but then you'd be
dealing with dialup speeds anyway, and a local server isn't going to
gain you a lot since even the synchronisation is going to be slow.