[cvsnt] Connecting Linux clients to cvsnt server running on a windows machine

Issberner, Sven RD-IS-P22 Sven.Issberner at heidelberg.com
Mon Oct 10 11:13:21 BST 2005

I have a csnt server running on a Windows 2000 server machine. By now
all
clients are running windows systems (2000 or xp) using sspi as protocol.

Now we want to connect linux clients for the first time. So my question
is

* are there any pitfalls
* which client can I use on the linux machines (on windows we are using
wincvs)
* which protocol can I use
* is it possible to use standard cvs on the linux client
* is it necessary to change or adjust the settings on the server

Thanks in advance
Sven

Confidentiality note:
The information in this email and any attachment may contain confidential and proprietary information of Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG and/or its affiliates and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited and may cause liability. In case you have received this message due to an error in transmission, we kindly ask you to notify the sender immediately and to delete this email and any attachment from your system.