[cvsnt] Re: CVS for Oracle forms.

Vinay Jhumun ljhumun at sil.intnet.mu
Wed Oct 12 09:41:56 BST 2005

Thnks Bo

I have tested it, and it works, i hve edit the cvswrappers file and add
the .fmb extension there, n takes it as binary files,

But i hve one problem,
for example i hve a form, account.fmb
-i was working on the main trunk itself till it reached revision 1.4
-then i created a branch on the revision 1.1 and named the branchg as
Branch1_1
-but it doesnt merge it, it just overwrites the revision 1.4 with the
Branch1_1 and create a new revision 1.6
That means branching cannot b used in zat case, am i right?

Thnks again,
regards
vinay