[cvsnt] Re: CVS for Oracle forms.

Trevor Leybourne trevor.leybourne at aderant.com
Wed Oct 12 20:06:39 BST 2005

We use CVS for Oracle Forms and use CVS Edit/UnEdit to allow only a single
developer to work on a file at a time since the .FMB's are binary files.

To sort out merging, you should check out the FORMS API MASTER
http://www.orcl-toolbox.com/main.asp which is a tool which allows you to
merge Oracle Forms and Libraries.

Trevor

news:mailman.204.1129106552.31093.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...