[cvsnt] Re: CVSNT crashes when taginfo line matches (was: Problem with Taginfo script)

M. Sheppard sheppam at wsdot.wa.gov
Wed Oct 12 20:18:31 BST 2005

I've been having the exact same problem with the cvsnt-2.5.02.2115
version of the software.  I get the same problem from both the taginfo
files and the tag_email files.  The funny thing is, the exact same line
works from the commit_email file.

I have the software running on a brand new installation of Windows 2003
SP1, and I used the 'typical' option when installing the software.  The
only configuration changes I made were to the email notification
extension (added our smtp server), and I created 2 repositories with
this information:

/CVSTEST	D:\CVSREPOSITORIES\CVSTEST
/CVSTEST2	D:\CVSREPOSITORIES\CVSTEST2

This is the line that fails in the tag_email file, but works in the
commit_email file:
DEFAULT ..\..\..\CVSEmail\email.tmpl

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,