[cvsnt] Re: CVSNT crashes when taginfo line matches (was: Problem with Taginfo script)

M. Sheppard sheppam at wsdot.wa.gov
Wed Oct 12 23:23:34 BST 2005

I replaced the line in both the tag_email and commit_email with:
DEFAULT email.tmpl

The tag_email still fails, and the commit_email still succeeds.

I finally got the bright idea of checking the event log and found this:
CVSNT crashed.  A crashdump has been written to
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\cvsnt-2.5.02.2115-hqolymcode01-fc434d85fc5fc8-small.dmp.gz

Except the dump file doesn't appear to exist on the server.

I was incorrect about the taginfo file.  It seems to work fine if I
clear out the tag_email file.

Thanks,

Mike Sheppard