[cvsnt] Re: Latest Updates - CVSNT 2.5.03 Build 2132

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Thu Oct 27 20:19:01 BST 2005

Bo Berglund wrote:
>>Renaming the script takes care of the "Script not" found message but it
>>simply leads to same error you were already getting on "Test
>>Connection".

It's the delay loading failing... the call to __HrLoadAllImportsForDll
is case sensitive for some insane reason, so it works if called on my
system but not if I change the case of the sqlite.dll.

I've worked around it by catching the error when the first function is
called - not as clean IMO but the alternative would have been a load
call for every possible case combination!!