[cvsnt] Re: Latest Updates - CVSNT 2.5.03 Build 2132

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Thu Oct 27 19:58:43 BST 2005

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 17:31:51 +0000 (UTC), "Oliver Giesen"
<ogware at gmx.net> wrote:

>Those are indeed exactly the same two issues I already reported on this
>thread.
>
>According to FileMon the control panel is calling the wrong script
>(create_tables_sqlitepgsql.sql instead of create_tables_sqlite.sql).

It is really strange because when I look at the sourcecode in
audit_trigger.cpp in the function ConfigDlgProc and case IDC_BUTTON2 I
find a construct that builds the name of the file to use that looks
all right to me. For SQLite it will wind up with:
fn = /sql/create_tables_sqlite.sql
and then the test if(!CFileAccess::exists(fn.c_str())) will send the
error message if not found. How this can result in the strange name
you found is beyond me.

>Renaming the script takes care of the "Script not" found message but it
>simply leads to same error you were already getting on "Test
>Connection".

I guess there is something else going on there and it is not
transparent to me at all following the creation of the fn variable.
Let's see what Tony says, I did not test the creation function at all
yet. The MSSQL tables I created by executing the sql script via Query
Analyzer before the button was available in control panel.

Anyway, I see a clear usefulness of the database logging unless it
slows down the cvs processes. It surely beats the standard history
file many times over!

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)