[cvsnt] Re: Status of move/rename

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Thu Sep 1 21:09:35 BST 2005

On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 21:02:11 +0200, Andreas Tscharner
<starfire at dplanet.ch> wrote:

>It MIGHT work as long as you rename a file within the same directory,
>but this is not recommended (and it never worked for me...)

Tony has used this feature himself in the cvsnt source dir when he
renamed a lot of files from name.c to name.cpp.
If you do a log of any *.cpp file you will see the artifacts. For
example src/client.cpp shows this (abbreviated):

... snip ....

Revision : 1.110