[cvsnt] Re: Why is $CVSROOT sending physical path to scripts????

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Sat Sep 3 07:51:28 BST 2005

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 08:43:59 +0200, Bo Berglund
<bo.berglund at telia.com> wrote:

>It seems to vary a lot, depending possibly of settings on the client
>side. For example what happens if a

user sets the Name of a repository to something like C:/Pyramid when
this is not a real physical path on the server?

I stopped writing the above to test it and forgot to continue the
sentence.....

The result is that the postcommand script made the whole operation
fail!!!
But commenting out the postcommand line like this:
# DEFAULT C:/F/Engineering/Projects/CVSMailer/CVSMailer.exe -p$CVSPID
$USER $CVSROOT %c

made it go through. Seems a bit odd to me though.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)