[cvsnt] Binary files and -kb switch

Topway-Jean-Luc Aufranc jaufranc at topway.com
Fri Sep 9 05:00:52 BST 2005

I use CVSNT under Linux Redhat 9.0 and I import the binary from the client
on the same host with the -kb switch.
I also tried the -ko switch, but I didn't get any more success.

CVSNT Version:
Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.5.02 (Servalan) Build 2064
(client/server)

After checking with a binary tools. 0x0D (CR - Carriage Return)  is
converted into 0X0A.( LF - Line Feed Return)

Is there a work around or is this a bug?

Jean-Luc