[cvsnt] SSPI protocol and password changes

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at system3r.se
Thu Sep 29 04:39:57 BST 2005

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 17:57:47 +0200, "Gill Ernst"
<Ernst.Gill at sat-automation.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>That's not true.
>
>I have the same problem, every time the password is change
>I need to do a login. After that it's working as expected.

What is your cvsroot connection string setting?

If you use :sspi:user at server:/repo then the password is cached in the
user part of the registry on the client and if you change the password
of this user you must cvs logout and then cvslogin (from within this
sandbox of course) to refresh the registry cache.

/Bo Berglund