[cvsnt] Upgrade from v1.11

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Mon Apr 24 09:48:29 BST 2006

1. Use the AddRemove function in Control panel to remove the old CVSNT
version
   (this does not touch any repository file or any of your customized
settings)

2. Run the installer for the new version

3. Use the Control panel applet for CVSNT to define the repositories.
   (You will just have to tell CVSNT where your existing repos are
located)

4. Do any other configuration modification you like in the control panel

5. Done.

Best regards,

Bo Berglund