[cvsnt] CVS authentication with Windows domain login

DeFurio, Rachelle Rachelle.DeFurio at Sensis.com
Thu Apr 27 20:29:37 BST 2006

Hey all,
I am a CVS administrator for our company and we're looking to organize
our system before be deploy it to various departments throughout the
company.  The question arose as to if it was possible to have CVS
authentication occur using our Windows domain login...
We're running CVS 1.11.17 on a box that I believe is setup using RedHat.
Does anyone know anything or have any thoughts about the possibility of
this? Thanks a ton.  I'm not sure if I've provided enough information or
not... Thanks again
-Rachelle