[cvsnt] i still have merging problem

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at system3r.se
Fri Aug 4 15:41:45 BST 2006

On Thu, 03 Aug 2006 09:35:45 +0000, "Pang Fion" <fion_214 at hotmail.com>
wrote:

>6. I right click the mouse and select CVS „³Update Special. In the update
>dialog, I select ¡§Head¡¨ to
>    move my local copy back to the main trunk.
>
>7. Now I right click the mouse and select CVS „³Merge. In the merge dialog I
>fill up
>    the ¡§1.2¡¨ in the start combo box and fill up ¡§1.1.2.1¡¨ in the end
>combo box.
>
>8. And then I click ¡§OK¡¨ button.

You are seriously on the *wrong* list!
This is the CVSNT support list and CVSNT does *not* have a GUI
interface so there are no places to right-click files or OK buttons.
Probably you are discussing the way some front-end works without even
telling us *which* front end you are using.
Please post on the mail list appropriate to the front end you are
using.

/Bo Berglund