[cvsnt] CVS using repository prefix ==> FIXED

patrick goovaerts patrick at pgoovaerts.be
Fri Aug 4 19:16:30 BST 2006

ok, maybe Eclipse is not the latest version available but this is because we
follow the productline of IBM's WebSphere Development tools (WDSCi in our
case).  And, as with many IBM tools, they alway's are a bit behind with the
versions comparing to the existing versions (Sun, Eclipse,...)

Nevertheless, we are running IBM's latest version of WDSCi (available from
IBM Belgium) and (at least on 2 dev-pc's) have installed latest
fixes/fixpacks etc... This includes Eclipse 3.0.x

Meanwhile I found the solution to my problem:
As David Somers said: "check "respond as cvs 1.11.12 to version request" and
"Emulate -n checkout bug"

==> I tried his solution (settings in CVSNT) which failed at first.  I
checked it again and noticed that I enabled these parameters for CVSNT
clients.  So I tried to enable these parameters for non-CVSNT clients...
which solved the problem.

I get no errors anymore and tried to add, versionize and reload a little
project which works as expected.

thanks to you all for the help.

Patrick

"Tony Hoyle" <tony.hoyle at march-hare.com> schreef in bericht