[cvsnt] MSI installer error for custom install

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Tue Aug 15 21:51:24 BST 2006

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 22:32:22 +0200, Bo Berglund
<bo.berglund at telia.com> wrote:

>Btw, I know you have told me before in some thread what application is
>actually used to build the MSI installer. But I can't find that
>message, could you please direct me to the proper place again?

Never mind, I found it again. Its Votive2 the WIX toolset for Visual
Studio 2003 available at SourceForge here:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=105970
Just downloaded and installed it, now remains to figure out how to
actually use it...

HTH

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)