[cvsnt] History Logging

muhammad kamran mkamran233 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 17 07:25:01 BST 2006

Hi,

  I have used all the guidlines from CVSNT mail Archives and from threads. But I have same error.

  "History Logging is not enabled on this repository"

  I have also configured SQL database for the for historylog the connection is successfull and tables are also created successfully.

  Is there any problem in the database that prevent the history logging or it is due to any other fault.

  Iam using  CVSNT 2.5.03 (Scorpio) Build 2382 (client/server).

  Please guide me to enable this option

  Regards,
  Muhammad Kamran