[cvsnt] Why access method is not available?

Xu Cheng season_xu1984 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 29 16:39:01 BST 2006

I installed CVSNT 2.5.03 and TortoiseCVS 1.8.26 on a same local machine.CVSNT server seems to be running perfectly, but when I tried to use TortoiseCVS to create a new module, it gave me a error message: "cvs [import aborted]: the :pserver: access method is not available on this system" And whatever protocol I use, the error messages all show that they are not available on this system. Why? I had been bothered by this problem until 3 am in the morning and still couldn't make it running... Please help me!! Season  xu