[cvsnt] EVS FAQ

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Tue Dec 5 22:15:12 GMT 2006

Chris,

> -- but I can't find any explanation of what it is and its relationship to
> cvsnt, and whether cvsnt will continue (is evs a fork?) or whether this is
> rewriting of the cvsnt codebase or what.

See these threads:
http://www.cvsnt.org/pipermail/cvsnt/2006-October/027099.html
and:
http://www.cvsnt.org/pipermail/cvsnt/2006-November/027366.html
and:
http://www.cvsnt.org/pipermail/evs/2006-November/000022.html

If you want to volunteer to help with the EVS faq or otherwise in the
project please post to the EVS mailing list: