[cvsnt] WinCVS toCVSNT - help please

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Fri Dec 8 05:54:05 GMT 2006

David,

> I normally connect to the server via Terminal
> services through an SSH tunnel created using putty.

Setting up SSH on windows servers actually makes it LESS secure.  But oh
well - you've already done it.  Just connect the same:

 :ssh:user@<IPAddressHere>:/Test ls

Just use the same username you would use through terminal services.  If
you have a putty session called "mysession" I think you can do:
 :ssh:user at mysession:/Test ls

Cvsnt client has a built in copy of putty which allows it to do this.

If you are using ssh keys with putty and terminal services then you'll
need to configure all that too.  Ask on the list in a new thread for
more info about how to use ssh keys with cvsnt.

Regards,

Arthur