[cvsnt] Using domain names for login

Khalid Ali Khalid.Ali at calypsocanada.com
Mon Dec 18 19:19:10 GMT 2006

Hi All,

I am a beginner in setting up cvsnt.

I have setup cvsnt on a windows 2003 server box (which is part of a domain).

I can login and do daily required tasks using WinCVS client from remote
machines, however, what I want is to do some setup that will allow me and
other users to use their domain login for windows nt machines. And when they
change their password on the box, they still are able to login to cvs etc
etc.

How do I go about doing that. Please be a bit extra descriptive since am
very new to cvs admin tasks..:-)

Thanks

Khalid Ali

Calypso Canada,

(A Division of Dover Corporation Canada Limited)
Suite 400, 1550 8th Street SW
Calgary, Alberta T2R 1K1

Phone: 403. 263. 9955  EXT:219

www.calypsocanada.com <http://www.calypsocanada.com/>