[cvsnt] C.A.R.L. (Cvsnt Acl Repository Lacky)

Cryer, Phil C. (STL) - cont PCCryer at express-scripts.com
Fri Dec 22 17:22:51 GMT 2006

My tenure at my current position is up, and I wanted to thank all on
this list for the help you've given me.  I wasn't working  with anything
close to an ideal environment, as far as box setup goes, but with your
help, a shoehorn and a big hammer, it's working for what they need.

Here is my script I wrote and passed on to the company so they could
admin/configure CVSNT ACL in the future.  It's not done, but most of the
functionality works well.  Feel free to take/steal/modify/use/criticize
any and all of it; I hope it's of use to someone.

http://phil.cryer.us/code/carl/

Thanks again.

Phil Cryer
Application Engineer
Express-Scripts
******* Confidentiality Notice *******
This email, its electronic document attachments, and the contents of its website linkages may contain confidential health information.  This information is intended solely for use by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender immediately and arrange for the prompt destruction of the material and any accompanying attachments.