[cvsnt] Database Edit Problem

Stanley stanley_loh at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 28 03:28:22 GMT 2006

Dear all,

Product Version: CVSNT 2.5.03.2382

First time using the "Repository auditing extension" plugin. I'm trying to use DB2 database. But when I try to change my application programs from client (IBM WebSphere Studio Application Developer 5.1.2), the below error came out.

#####
***
cvs -r editors "/Development/WebContent/test.jsp"
  Audit trigger initialiasation failed: Open failed: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's SQLAllocHandle on SQL_HANDLE_ENV failed
  cvs server: Pre-command check failed
The server reported an error while performing the "cvs Command.editors" command. (took 0:00.375)
Error: Development: Audit trigger initialiasation failed: Open failed: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's SQLAllocHandle on SQL_HANDLE_ENV failed
Error: Development: cvs server: Pre-command check failed
***
***
cvs -r noop "/Development/WebContent/test.jsp"
ok (took 0:00.312)
***
#####

Please help.