[cvsnt] Re: Hello From Oded - Cvs Visual C++6 Debug Problem

Glen Starrett glen at starretthome.net
Thu Feb 2 17:04:17 GMT 2006

Oded Almog wrote:
> Hi,
> My name is Oded, I'm a Computer Programmer From Israel
> I can't run wincvs.dsw [version: WinCvs2_0_2-4_Src ] threw Microsoft Visual C++ 6 debugger
>  Without the debugger it's work good but as a programmer i need to use the dubbager
> Can you help me? Many thanks, Oded

This is the list for CVSNT, which is the server software that WinCVS
talks to (as well as the client software it uses under the covers).
There is some people here common to both lists, but you'll want to post
your question the WinCVS support list to get the best possible response.

Regards,

--
Glen Starrett